We recommend that you read the following advice and follow our top tips to make sure that you get the very best results from your lash appointment at nkd:
- If possible, please try and come to your appointment not wearing any mascara or other eye make-up. The more time we have to spend removing your eye make-up, the less time we will have to apply the lashes/actually carry out the treatment!
- Unless you explicitly inform us otherwise, we will assume that you will not have any existing lashes on that will need removing prior to your nkd lash treatment. If that is not the case, please call us as soon as possible on 0115 924 1454 as we may need to book out extra time to remove your existing lashes which may incur an additional charge.
- Our LVL and semi-permanent lash extension treatments require a patch test for the glue used at least 24 hours before your treatment.
- LVL is an amazing treatment that gives fantastic results, but it does not work well on extremely short lashes. If you are in any doubt that that your lashes may be too short to get good results with LVL, please speak to one our lash technicians before your appointment. For optimal results, we may advise you to use a lash conditioner for a few months first to lengthen and thicken your lashes prior to having your LVL Lash Lift treatment.
- Most lash treatments require a 50% prepayment to be made in advance. If you did not make a prepayment at the time of booking, please call us on 0115 924 1454 at a time that’s convenient to you. Thank you.
- Most of our lash appointments are booked at £1.00 per 1 minute of time. Please ensure that you have the right type of lash appointment and the right amount of time booked out, so that you are not unnecessarily charged for time you didn’t use.
- In many instances, clients are recommended to have a lash tint prior to having their lashes applied. This will make your existing lashes look thicker and longer and will ensure that there is no colour difference between your natural lashes and the lashes we apply, leading to an all-round better result. Speak to one of our expert lash technicians for more information about this.
- Don’t even think about getting lash extensions unless you’re willing to use oil-free eye make-up remover at home. Your new lashes WILL fall off without it! You can buy oil-free make-up remover from us if you don’t already have some at home.
Please contact us by calling (0115 924 1454), emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) or popping in (27 Pelham Street) if you would like to talk anything through before your lash appointment with us. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you for your lash treatment very soon!
About nkd ( )
Providing high-quality waxing treatments to men and women in a professional and clean environment, our specialist skills mean that nkd waxes are quicker and cause less discomfort than waxes from generalist beauty salons, which do not typically employ experts. Our friendly team is so knowledgeable that their detailed aftercare advice will ensure you get the best results for weeks after your treatment.
nkd also offers the latest lash and brow treatments from its in-house lash & brow bar with the same level of specialist skill and advice.
nkd – giving our clients the confidence that comes from looking and feeling their very best.