Luckily, there are not a lot of things you need to do before your first male intimate wax, however, we do have a few tips, tricks and requests 😉
• Make sure you have the necessary regrowth! This means not waxing, shaving, or removing the hair in any other way in the area to be waxed for a minimum of 3 weeks before your appointment
• Don’t trim! Worried that your hair may be too long for waxing? If so, we will take care of it. Please do not try and trim it yourself at home, in case you a) injure yourself or b) cut it too short that it impedes the wax
• Try and ensure that the area is as exfoliated and moisturised as possible if you can. This means using a suitable scrub and/or moisturiser on the area if you have one. By exfoliating, you’ll get rid of any layers of dead skin and in the process release any hairs that have may been unable to grow through before. This will all help contribute to better results from your intimate wax (our wax won’t be able to grab any hairs that are trapped below your dead skin). However, please be gentle if you exfoliate, and please DO NOT use any products that are heavily fragranced or that may irritate or upset the area at all!
• Please shower on the day of your appointment so you’re as clean and as fresh as can be! Coming on your lunch break or straight from work? That’s not a problem as loads of our clients do it, as long as you showered first thing and put on clean boxers that day ;).
• Remember to fill out your pre-treatment consultation card so we have all the necessary information we need
• Try and arrive a few minutes early for your first appointment if you can. That will give you plenty of time to go to the loo and sort yourself out before your appointment is due to begin.