HD Brows is an extremely popular treatment here at nkd. HD Brows is a seven-step procedure, which includes eyebrow tinting, waxing, threading and tweezing as well as clever make-up techniques to give the illusion of very defined brows.
Generally, customers are thrilled by the results. But to manage expectations, especially for first-time customers who have never had HD Brows before, we thought it would be helpful to compile a list of the top five things that an HD Brows treatment can and cannot achieve!
- We can make your eyebrows look thicker at your first treatment by tinting them and improving their shape. The tint will be colour matched to your skin and hair tone to ensure that it’s just the right tone for you. Because the tint is semi-permanent, it will fade over subsequent weeks and you’ll need to get your brows re-tinted at every HD Brow appointment.
- We can also make your eyebrows appear thicker by teaching you clever make-up techniques using a range of HD Brow make-up products. We will apply make-up to your brows during the treatment and the products will available for you to buy from our salons to replicate the look at home if you wish.
- We can try and help you achieve the brow look you want over a period of time. However, you should be aware that it may take 5 or 6 treatments to achieve the desired look and you will have to follow our advice, which will inevitably include no plucking or fiddling about with your brows in between treatments!
- We can advise you on a range of brow regrowth products which over time should make your brows grow back thicker and bushier than they ever were.
- We can’t actually make your eyebrows permanently thicker during a single treatment, as neither nkd, nor HD Brows are in fact magicians!
nkd will always try and tailor the HD Brow look to you, within reason. We realise that every client has different preferences with regards thicker or thinner brows, and lighter or darker. Age usually plays a part too, with some clients wanting a heavier, more dramatic look and others wanting something more au natural.
But if you have heavily overplucked in the past, have naturally thin and sparse brows, or are lacking in the brow department for any other reason, please do not expect to leave the salon after your first HD Brow appointment looking like Cara Delevingne. We hate to be the bearers of bad news, but that’s simply not going to happen! With a treatment plan in place and some commitment and investment from you in the right products, however, we may be able to encourage your brows to thicken up over time.
One final piece of advice we have, and this is a biggie, is to give us something to work with! This means not doing anything to your brows for as long as possible in the run up to your appointment (preferably for a good 5 – 6 weeks beforehand!). The more we have to work with, the better results you will get and the cleaner the finish will be.
For more clarification on any of the above, please call our Nottingham salon on 0115 924 1454 or the Leicester salon on 0116 430 0334, visit our website at www.nkdwaxing.com or pop by and see one of our HD Brow expert technicians in person so that we can assess your brows and give you an individual consultation bespoke to you.
Click here for more information about our nkd HD Brows treatment and prices